Italian School (Italian for Foreigners) L2
Vieni a studiare l’Italiano con noi esplorando la Sicilia!
Come study Italian with us!
Enjoy a great study holiday in charming Sicily. Let yourself be seduced by
its millenary history, old traditions, beautiful art, and sea!
Our schools in Palermo and Agrigento offer
- standard or intensive courses (from 1 to 48 weeks)
- courses available throughout the year
- individual or small group lessons
- a communicative approach to teaching, that allows you to develop your linguistic skills and use the language in a spontaneous way, through authentic materials and interactive and creative class activities, while getting into Italian culture
- native-speaking Italian teachers, specialized in teaching of Italian as a foreign language (Italian L2)
- CELI exam preparation courses (Università per Stranieri di Perugia exam) with the chance to do exams in our schools
- a weekly social program which includes different cultural events such as cinema club, concerts, exhibitions, evening chats at the pub, wine and food tasting
- you can choose accommodation in apartments, hotels or B&Bs selected by the school
- click here to find out more about course dates and fees
Our schools are located in different cities in Sicily.
It is possible to take a dual course in Palermo and Agrigento, and in this way, enjoy both cities’ culture, brilliant blue sea, attractions and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- the school is in a very good location in the city centre, very close to Piazza Politeama and the elegant shopping streets, via Libertà and via Ruggero Settimo, and at only 10 minutes walk from the historical centre and from the most popular bars, restaurants, night clubs
- we will suggest you the most interesting sites in Palermo (Arab-Norman Palermo and Monreale, Unesco World Heritage Site from 2015; Teatro Massimo, the biggest in Italy; the historical centre, one of the oldest in Europe; the Botanical Gardens; the Teatro dei Pupi (puppet theatre); the beaches of Mondello and Capogallo, accessible by bus from the city centre)
- we will help you to plan a one- or two-day trip to other tourist sites in Sicily (Cefalù, Erice, the small island of Ustica) and excursions to Etna volcano
- the school is only a short drive away from the city centre; the impressive Valley of Temples; the Kolymbetra Garden; San Leone beaches; and the birthplace of Luigi Pirandello, the great Sicilian writer and dramatist who won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1934.
- We will suggest that you visit the most interesting sites in Agrigento (the Cathedral; the historical centre; Archeological Museum; the spectacular beaches of Torre Salsa, Eraclea Minoa and Scala dei Turchi)
- We will help you to plan a one- or two-day trip to other tourist sites in Sicily (Piazza Armerina, Selinunte, Sciacca, Taormina, among others)
PLEASE CONTACT US!
WE WILL BE PLEASED TO GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR SCHOOL!
Eurolingue Palermo via Benedetto Civiletti, 12 – 90141 Palermo
Phone -Fax: +39. 091.584976
Eurolingue Agrigento via Unità d’Italia, 62 – 92100 Agrigento
Telefono-Fax: +39. 0922.29413, Telefono: +39.0922.605385
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Eurolingue Palermo – Eurolingue Agrigento